Thursday, August 13, 2009

There's a hole in the bottom of the sea? (Constant Digression)

Who comes up with these kid's songs?

Honestly, why would anyone take the time to psychologically invent a chasm in the bottom of the sea, and then randomly decide to write a children's song about it? Do we need to sing about people putting random items into this abyss? Reminds me of "Kidz Bop."

Put succinctly as the YouTube personality Nigahiga says, "Now you can listen to all of the popular songs you hate sung by kinds who make it even worse!" Why do they try? Is there a margin of 1 million "kidz" who buy these, forcing them to produce, what 24 of these "records?"

Kinda like Miley Cyrus. I mean, why does she even try? We all know she doesn't write her own music, so why not hire somebody with a good voice to sing it? I wonder if she is in cahoots with those "Kidz."

Which brings me to my next point. Why does anybody try?

We all know that somebody is going to bash us behind our back for anything we do, so why do we try so hard?
You can beat me, blackjack me, throw me into a meatgrinder, and the fact that my arm is missing would grieve me just a bit, but other than that, I'd be trying not to care. Right.

Reminds me of Kanye, you know, "How could you be so heartless?"

Who invented shuttershades? How incredibly impractical can you make simple appliances to reduce sunlight damage to your eyes? Like Aviators. Pilots can't fly with sunglasses! Unless they're our boy Jamie Bond. But even then, the only person who would fall for it would be the strange foreign girl he's... anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment