Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Spaghetti Monster Event

That's right. If you're reading this, you may be asking, "What in all of God's beautiful green grassed,
cow grazed,
hay manufactured,
agriculture industry stimulating,
91% ORGANIC (still, surprisingly),
globally warming earth is the

Spaghetti Monster Incident?*

In point of fact, that is EXACTLY what I am wondering.

So, this marks the kickoff of the first, yes, FIRST!

Contest on my blog. Guess what? You could win a fantastically amazing prize by coming up with the best answer to this burning question!†

Here are the Rules:

1) Post it as a comment to this blog.
2) You can use any quote I've ever made.
3) You must allow me to post the winning and runner up guess on my main blog.
4) You have to be cool.
5) You must use a keyboard to type the answer.
6) Number four is not a rule, just a suggestion.
7) Scratch #4 and #6.




*No purchase necessary. Some restrictions may apply. Applicant subject to boredom due to constantly reading fine print. Come to think of it, what is a spaghetti monster?

†Prize may not be cool. There may be no prize. If you are the only one who enters, BOOYAH! Someone's actually reading this.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post John, I like it. I added your link. don't forget mine.
    www.gloggl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to post! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete