Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who I Am Makes A Difference?

Today's writing's going to be little different. Definitely a more solemn note... less stupidity, etc.

I just want to take time to appreciate everyone that has impacted me. Big or small, good or bad, every single one has changed me in one way or another.

In the same way, I realize how I affect people. Some people are weirded out, some people are happy, as well a collage of other emotions/feelings/beliefs.
It pays to take the time to think about how what we do changes the people we seldom react with.

How much more does it affect those we are close to?

We need to be caring people because:

1) What goes around comes around.
2) God tells us to!
3) We can never fully see how what we do impacts others.

Anyways, that's pretty much all I have to say today. I encourage you to think about it a little bit.

Now I gotta go help my Mom with some dishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment